SUMMER 2017 Internships Available
MAY – AUGUST 2017
Graphic Design Internship
Part-time Flexible Schedules Available
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly PhotoShop, and Illustrator. Successful candidates for this competitive position will take part in an internship that will not only help build your portfolio but give you a chance to work hands-on, on projects and gain valuable work experience. This position will require interns to work a minimum 3 days a week at our Long Beach office, remote options available. This is an unpaid internship for the first 6 weeks. $12 per hour pay after 6 weeks. Successful interns will be considered for full time/part-time employment.
- Create visual assets for clients’ social media, social media/display ads, infographics, illustrations, event promotions, product showcase, and web-based advertisements
- Edit photography and videos
- Collaborate with the multimedia team to concept original ideas
- Design original artwork for agency’s website and social media channels.
- Maintain agency’s visual and creative brand presence across PR, social media and reporting platforms
- Manage multiple graphic design projects within deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Exceptional eye for effective informational design layouts
- Understanding of social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Self-sufficient worker able to work independently
- Good communication skills and a professional attitude
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Brandit360 is an award-winning web design and marketing agency with a presence in Chicago, IL, San Luis Obispo, CA, and Long Beach, CA. We specialize in WordPress, HTML5, and search engine friendly website development.
Our agency is growing and we are looking for a web design and development intern to help with the development and execution of client projects. The ideal candidate should be creative, passionate about design and the web, eager to learn, and able to complete assigned tasks with deadlines.
Letter of Recommendations upon completion of internship. This is a part-time, unpaid (for first 6 weeks) entry-level opportunity. Remote opportunities available.
- Available to work from our Long Beach office at least 8 hours per week
- Enjoy responsibility and take pride in work
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML, CSS, PHP, and/or WordPress
- Be Ambitious, self-motivated
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good sense of humor
- Gathering and adding content to development websites in WordPress
- Optimizing page content for keywords on client websites
- Assisting our team with development of graphics
- Retouching and sizing images for client websites
- Working with our team to develop and maintain client websites
- Assist team with various client and in-house design projects
- Optimizing web page content for search engines
- Real world projects you can use in your portfolio
- Possible opportunity to become a full-time employee upon graduation
- Pet friendly, creative office space
- In office espresso bar!! FREE COFFEE 🙂
Oops! We could not locate your form.